Fondant cupcakes are just the all time favorite. A simple celebration can be doubled up by these sumptuous delights. So here is a simple recipe to try out munching some mouth smacking fondant cupcakes..
- Baked cupcakes
- Icing spatula
- Fondant rolling pin 3 inch round circle cutter
- Dusting bag with powdered sugar
- Use the spatula to ice a layer of your desired frosting over the cupcakes.
- Dust your work table with powdered sugar to ensure the fondant does not stick to it. Place your fondant on the table and use the fondant rolling pin to roll it out 1/8″ with the assistance of the guide rings. Using the 3 inch round circle cutter, punch out a circle from the fondant
- Place the round fondant in the palm of your hand upside down, then turn the iced cupcake upside down as well and place it in the center of the fondant. Begin to press the fondant to the icing to adhere it while turning it in the palm of your hand.
- Turn the cupcake right side up and by using your fingers, smooth out the fondant around the entire surface of the cupcake. Ensure the fondant covers the perimeter of the cupcake evenly.
- Proceed with decorating your cupcakes with additional embellishments, such as fondant shapes and figures and floral accents.